lördag 28 juni 2008

Gratitude

I was challenged a few days ago, but I'm terribly slow... (and yes I did promise, several months ago, to write in english every once in a while, so here it is! )

Things that I´m deeply thankful (to God) for:

  1. My beautiful, funny, wise, annoying, loving children Elias and Ester.
  2. My dito husband.
  3. My dito friends.
  4. My dito family, including extended one.
  5. My calling and job.
  6. Tough experiences that, even though I didn't see it back then, has made me a better person.
  7. Internet that has given me so many friends, good thoughts and knowledge about loads of things.
  8. That I don't have to lie in bed worrying about money for food and clothes, housing or other essentials.
  9. Calamata olives, sun dried tomatoes and dried ham. Yummy!
  10. That I will be able to go to DC this summer!

2 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Amen!

Anonym sa...

yay for number 10!