torsdag 27 september 2007

Collar this!

Yesterday I was surfing my way through the net trying to find my old roomy at seminary i NY. I didn't find her but I found a blog "dedicated to conversation about the attire of young women clergy, and the search for decent clerical shirts". I wrote a comment about Maria Sjödin because I love her even though she makes me broke.

So now I feel obligated to write a note in english for those that might come by and might not know swedish -welcome! If you keep coming I might just start writing some in english.

And of course my dear swedish colleagues - if you haven't yet, schas iväg och kolla in tipsen!!!

7 kommentarer:

Ms Garbo sa...

Men så ursnyggt, den där sjödingrejen..! Måste man vara präst för att få...?

Jämtlandstösen sa...

Ja, det var något annat det, än mina gamla urtvättade Reliant:-)

Jeez sa...

ms Garbo, hon har ju andra grejjer också, bara att kolla in huvudsidan jue!

jämtlandstösen, det är bara att ta mått och beställa!

Sarah K. sa...

Hey! I'm one of the Collar This bloggers. Her shirts blow my mind!!! Thank you so much for passing them on!

Jeez sa...

sarah K, my pleasure!

Ms Garbo sa...

Jo, men det var ju inte lika fräckt!

*s*

Jeez sa...

jag låtsas som att jag inte hörde det där sista...

*s*